Voltage Lab educational platform is grateful for allowing us to communicate with you. Voltage Lab platform can comply with the law on data protection. So that your data is secured that you provide to us. We always ensure the security of user data that we collect from users’ permission.
If you have any concerns or complaints with regard to the processing of the personal information that you have provided to us then you can contact Data Protection, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to solve the issue of the complaint.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD
Some of our apps and websites collect user data for the specified purposes (to get a newsletter or update the information). We, therefore, hold your information for these purposes with your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Voltage Lab platform doesn’t sell, transfer, or not required any credit card. We don’t sell user information and we always ensure the secured user data. The voltage lab does not send your personal information to anyone.
We are also obliged to explain to you your rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. There are some following things:
- The right to request to correct any errors in the personal information that we hold about you. We may request some evidence to confirm that an error has been made.
- The right to ask the Voltage Lab platform to erase any personal data that Voltage Lab holds on you (although that right does not apply where Voltage Lab has a legal obligation to retain it).
- The right to ask Voltage Lab to restrict (suspend) processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to Voltage Lab processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority (regulator). Voltage Lab Platform invites you to make any complaint directly to the Data Processing Manager in the first instance but you have the right to complain to the regulator at any time. In the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland the supervisory authority (regulator) is the Information Commissioner and the further details can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
The following are the automated decisions or profiling that is carried out using your personal data, with an explanation to the reason and the logic involved, as well as the consequences of processing your personal data in this way: by signing up the form to receive the update.
Voltage Lab does not intend to process your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this notice and for which you have given your consent or where Greentech Apps Foundation has a legal obligation to do so.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.